Senior Activities Graduation Class of 2022
Wednesday 5/18/22 8:00 AM-11:00 AM Senior Trip Universal Studios
*permission slip required
Thursday 5/26/22 9:00 AM-10:30 AM Graduation Rehearsal Soboba Casino Event Center
Friday 5/27/22 9:00 AM-10:30 AM Graduation Rehearsal Soboba Casino Event Center
Wednesday 6/1/22 9:00 AM-10:30 AM Graduation Rehearsal Soboba Casino Event Center
Wednesday 6/1/22 11:30 AM-1:00 PM Senior Awards Soboba Casino Event Center
Wednesday 6/1/22 5:00 PM-7:30 PM Graduation Ceremony Soboba Casino Event Center
*Ceremony will begin promptly at 6:00 PM
May 3, 2022
RE: 8th Grade Promotion
Dear Parents and Guardians,
As the 2021 – 2022 school year quickly approaches an end, we begin once again to prepare the Class of 2026 to transition to their High School educational journey. Reflecting on this year of instruction, I am proud to inform you that students returned to in-person learning in a good way and have been working hard to close the educational gap that was created during the Pandemic closure.
In the Noli tradition, we will be honoring our 8th Grade Class of 2026 with a Promotion Ceremony, as they each embark towards the unique developmental bridge called High School. We are hopeful that each student will continue to progress toward mastery of academic standards and the development of capacities and dispositions necessary for success in college, career and tribal community life. We would like to thank each of you for your parental involvement this past year in all aspects of instruction and student guidance. Parents and guardians stepped up and helped the Noli Professional Learning Community is so many important ways.
Please join Noli Indian School on Tuesday May 31, 2022 at 6 PM in the evening to celebrate the young adults who will be entering High School next year. The Promotion Ceremony will take place at Soboba Sports Complex. There will be plenty of seating available for your family to attend, so we hope to see you on this momentous day.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. You will continue to receive additional information as the Promotion Celebration nears.
Mr. Moreno and Middle School Staff
May 5th, 2022
RE: All School Field Trip to Knotts Berry Farm
Hello Parents and Guardians:
We are putting the finishing touches on the Knotts Berry Farm Field Trip. The students are excited and we look forward to giving them this well-deserved trip. However, we need to cover the rules surrounding the outing:
- Students will be searched prior to boarding the bus.
- Students MUST have transportation home from Noli. There will be NO transporting of students to their final destinations. We expect to arrive back at Noli by Midnight. Students will be told to start contacting parents when we are within ½ hour of arriving back to campus. Any students that do not have a ride waiting will be turned over to CPS.
- Students will need to be in groups of 6 or more and MUST check in with their adult leader throughout the day.
- Knotts Berry Farm is “cashless”. Students who bring cash will need to convert their cash to card. Fortunately, Knotts has stations throughout the park that will convert cash to card. It will be a VISA debit card that they also may use outside of the park. It is not a reloadable card.
- If you will be picking your student up from Knotts, prior arrangements must be made with the front office BEFORE the day of the trip. Student and parent/guardian must check in with adult leader prior to leaving the park and they need to be on the emergency card as someone the student can be released to.
- If your student gets into trouble at Knott’s Berry Farm, it will be the parent/guardian’s responsibility to pick their student up from Knott’s. They will not be allowed to stay with the group.
Not every student will be attending the Knotts Field Trip. Please note for those students that are not attending, school will be in session its normal hours from 8:00-3:02.
You may contact our front office with questions or concerns you may have at 951-654-5596.
Donovan Post, Principal
Assembly Education Committee, Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022
Video from 3/24/2022.
School Club Info
Comic Book Club Mr. Post
Computer Game Club Mr. O.
Beading Club Mrs. Ornelas