December 29th, 2021
Covid cases have been on the rise over this holiday break. As a precaution, Noli Indian School has decided to open the first week of second semester online. Because this is a new semester, students will need to accept their invites to their new schedules this coming weekend to be prepared for Monday, January 3rd.
Please contact our front office if you have questions. Thank you for your continued support in these efforts and your patience, flexibility, and understanding as we work together to promote the health and well-being of our students and staff.
November 30th, 2021
We would like to inform you that we have recently received information about your student’s possible exposure to (COVID-19). A student or staff person at Noli recently confirmed a positive case within their household. We do not have a positive case on campus.
We ask that our students and staff be proactive about reducing the number of interactions that students and staff have with one another by practicing physical (or social) distancing (staying at least 3 feet apart) to limit the spread of the coronavirus. In addition to physical distancing, Noli enforces mask wearing inside at all times. Another important tool to prevent the spread of coronavirus is to practice good hygiene. Noli has installed hand washing stations throughout the campus and provided every classroom with standing hand sanitizers. Deep cleaning of all classrooms is done at least twice a week in addition to teachers wiping down areas in between classes. In addition, we ask :
- Stay home when you are sick. Anyone with symptoms consistent with COVID 19 should remain at home in isolation for a minimum of 10 days plus at least 3 days after the resolution of fever (without fever-reducing medication) and improvement in other symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Sing the Happy Birthday song twice to help know when it has been 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizers that contain at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue and clean your hands immediately. If you do not have a tissue, use their sleeve, not your hands, to cover their coughs and sneezes.
- Limit close contact with people who are sick, and avoid sharing food, drinks, or utensils.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
Health screening of students and staff for COVID 19, which includes asking about symptoms of respiratory illness and a temperature check prior to entering the facility, will help keep our educational setting safe.
Public Health Actions
All confirmed cases should be isolated and close contacts quarantined for 14 days from last exposure in order to prevent illness in new persons. “Close contact” means being a household member, intimate contact, or caregiver of a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case; within 6 feet of the confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case for more than 15 minutes, even if wearing a non-medical face covering; or having unprotected contact with the infected person’s body fluids and/or secretions, for example, being coughed or sneezed on.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly at 951-654-5596
School Club Info